Copy Writing and Content Creation
According to the Interactive Media in Retail Group, consumer spending online is set to double from £70bn to £140bn between 2011 and 2015.
- Small to medium businesses generated more than £36bn online in the 12 months up to April 2011.
Internet marketing is becoming increasingly important for customer service and sales.
Using a website or blog to market services and products is the quickest, cheapest and easiest way to raise the profile of any business, especially if the content is compelling, frequent and relevant to your target audience.
What’s your primary objective: keeping clients and stakeholders up-to-date or encouraging prospects to make a purchase?
Don’t worry if you can’t find the right web designer or developer; we'll help you make the right decisions.
Once you're ready, we'll start supplying copy designed to help your business realise its online marketing objectives.
- We follow a simple five-step procedure:
- 1. Research your business and target audience.
- 2. Develop an online strategy if one doesn't already exist.
- 3. Build the blog or website if you don't have one.
- 4. Regularly interview you, directors and or stakeholders about topics relevant to the business and its customers.
- 5. Craft engaging and informative content that is uploaded regularly (daily, weekly or fortnightly) to your portal.